Automation & Integration Services
Dakota Fluid Power can assist you with your Electrical Control and Automation needs whether you are upgrading an existing piece of equipment or implementing a new project. We are dedicated to providing our customers the best products... and those products are designed and manufactured by and for, the most respected names in the marketplace. We align ourselves with suppliers that have the same business philosophy that we do: Provide quality products and exceptional service at a competitive price.
Dakota Fluid Power’s OEM Electrical Division offers complete comprehensive solutions and engineering resources to support your design and application engineering needs.
- Complete system design
| Programming capabilities|
- We have a full Engineering staff that provides:
- Many years of Electrical design experience
- Software development and maintenance
- Extensive CAN Bus/ J1939 integration capabilities
- User Interface design and programming
- Application engineering support
- Systems Integration into existing design
- Radio applications
- Two-way communication
- System retrofits
- Engineered fabrication
- Turnkey systems
- Engineering Capabilities
- MobileStar (Telematics) Integration
- UL508A Industrial Control Panels
Our Team can assist you with:
- Wireless Control Systems
- PLC Systems
- Programming Assistance
- Industrial Control Panels
- Motion Control Systems
- Motor Starter Panels
- Trouble Shooting
UL Listed Panel Manufacturing
We are a Listed Manufacturer NITW.E335690 of UL and cUL 508A “Industrial Control Panels”, NITW7.E335690 Canada. DFP can supply new UL and cUL listed panels upon request, as well as certify existing panels.
- Detailed Electrical Schematics
- Program Simulation and Circuit Testing
- Press Brakes
- Machine Tooling
- Asphalt Batching
- Concrete Plants
- Door Control Applications
- Fully Integrated Isolation Chambers
Our Electrical division is an extension of your Engineering Department. We have the capabilities to design, engineer and make possible what your department brings to us. We will help you every step of the way to make your customer’s reality...your reality. “From Idea to completion and in use” we can make it happen.
Our expertise includes integrated system design along with complete and total machine control incorporating hydraulics,electrical, and chassis/engine control applications up to and including telemetry products.
Call your local Dakota Fluid Power Representative to find out more about our Electrical Controls.