Why Do I Need Clean Fuel?
Today's sophisticated equipment, such as diesel engines with increased injection pressures, requires higher cleanliness levels than ever before. Donaldson Bulk Filtration Systems save on costly component replacement, prevent unplanned downtime and prevent a decrease in fuel efficiency due to injector wear.
- Diesel is Dirty: As diesel travels from refinery to terminal locations to local bulk storage and finally to your bulk tank, it picks up contamination that is deadly to today's engines.
- Dirt is Bad: Contaminates such as dirt are easily transferred and found in diesel fuel. These contaminates can wreak havoc on your equipment, shortening it's life span and efficiency.
- Remove the Dirt. Achieve More: By filtering dirt, water and other contaminants before your fuel even touches your equipment, you'll eliminate costly downtime.
- Clean: Filter in - Donaldson single-pass filtration on the inlet remove contamination before it can enter your storage tank and contaminate it. Compact and easy to replace, Donaldson filters are an important line of defense in maintaining fluid quality and can be configured for high flow rates while minimizing pressure drop.
- Protect: Correct Moisture/Particle Breather - Water absorbing filters, T.R.A.P. Breathers and Reservoir Air Dryers reduce the risk of moisture and contaminants entering a bulk storage tank so fluids are kept clean and dry. Used together, they'll help guard fluids from free water, airborne contamination and microbial growth for as long as they stay in storage.
- Polish: Outlet Filter - Unstable fluids and the tank itself can be a source of contamination. Final filtration on the outlet with Donaldson filters ensures that targeted ISO cleanliness levels are achieved before fluids are pumped into your system.
For more information on our Bulk Fuel & Lube Filtration options, please call Dakota Fluid Power. Bulk Fuel & Lube
Check out our Bulk Fuel & Lube Video - Click Here