WaterHog™ is a state-of-the-art, low-profile, pneumatically powered zero-loss drain trap ideal for compressed air systems up to 100 HP. Its unique design avoids small passages common on competitor products, ensuring clog-free operation. WaterHog™ is fully automatic, operating with no timer or manual settings. Because this new product is powered by compressed air, there is no need for electrical connections. WaterHog’s™ sleek, low-profile design also fits where competitor products may not. Check with your utility to see if WaterHog™ qualifies for energy-saving incentives!
Control Devices WaterHog™ Brochure PDF
- POWERS THROUGH CONDENSATE BUILDUP. Ideal for compressor applications up to 100 hp. The WaterHog™ design avoids small passages common on competitor designs, ensuring clog-free operation.
- Fully AUTOMATIC operation. No timer or manual settings.
- NO ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. WaterHog™ is powered by compressed air, avoiding the need for electrical wiring and connections.
- ENERGY SAVING operation. Zero compressed air loss*. Check with your utility to see if it qualifies for energy efficiency incentives. WaterHog™ pays for itself when replacing open condensate drain valves or timer traps.
- LOW PROFILE. The 7.4” vertical operating height allows WaterHog™ to fit where other larger units can’t.