As energy costs continue to escalate globally air treatment manufacturers are challenged to design equipment that is cost effective, delivers optimum performance and consumes less energy.
Deltech’s Next Generation Filter Series is the solution for efficiently removing contamination from compressed air systems while saving energy.
The 300 Series employs technological advancements in filtration materials and design to ensure premium compressed air quality and low operational costs. Every filter is tested and rated delivering certifiable performance according to ISO 8573-1 air quality standards. The 300 Series is tested to ISO 12500. Test results provide certifiable performance data based on defined challenge concentrations.
A choice of Five Element Grades allows you to design a system that delivers the air quality you require:
- Grade S3 - Bulk Liquid Separator/Filter
- Grade P3 - General Purpose Filter
- Grade H3 - High Efficiency Oil Removal Filter
- Grade U3 - Ultra High Efficiency Oil Removal Filter
- Grade C3 - Oil Vapor Removal Filter
Deltech 300 Series In-line Filter Brochure PDF
- Patented Venturi-Wave™ element design promotes a turbulent-free transition for compressed air entering the element
- Deep bed pleated, high performance media
- Element grade identification with color coded end caps printed with genuine Hankison filter element replacement part number
- Scuplted housing design with flanged inlet and outlet connections for easy installation
- Die cast aluminum, chromated housings are coated with a polyester epoxy powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Internally ribbed bowl promotes condensate drainage