Get the most out of your truck with the versatility, convenience, and durability of the DewEze Standard Flatbed.
DewEze flatbeds have proven incredibly durable over decades of use. With heavy-duty steel construction, full-view louvered headache racks, sealed and rubber-mounted lights, and gooseneck wells with flush covers, you can be confident you're buying the best flatbed on the road or in the field.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: While we’ve learned a few tricks since our first beds rolled off the production line in 1984, one trait has defined DewEze from the beginning – DURABILITY. DewEze beds forge ahead, no matter the size of the job or severity of the weather.
- Full View Headache Rack: Full coverage for extra protection of rear glass. All steel construction with a black powdercoat finish.
- Gooseneck w/ Flush Well Covers: The 1000 Series Flatbed is equipped with a 40,000lb recessed gooseneck ball which includes an adjustable hitch placement. A receiver hitch and D-rings complete the package to assist with all hauling needs.
- Spray-on Corrosion Protective Coating: Nothing compares to the slip-resistant surface lined to protect your bed for decades. Bonded to the steel to provide corrosion-resistant protection, its unique coating looks and feels great, too.
- Illuminated LED Lights: High-quality LED lights improve your bed’s styling and lighting performance over stock tail light assemblies. You’ll notice a sharper, more focused LED light beam in the headache rack, side clearance and tail/brake lights.