Specifically designed for smaller compressed air applications (up to 70 CFM) with a low condensate flow, the SEPREMIUM 70 oil/water separator is a simple and cost effective way to meet environmental regulations for condensate disposal.
With an advanced polypropylene adsorbent media, the SEPREMIUM 70 can separate virtually any condensate containing any compressor lubricant discharged from any type of condensate drain, and it does so without the need for a condensate settling tank or storage chamber.
Simply mount it to the wall, connect the inlet and outlet and enjoy the benefits of clean condensate. When it's full of oil - just replace it.Features:
Jorc Sepremium 70 Oil/Water Separator PDF
- Test feature, offering you routine sampling of the output status.
- Quick and easy to service, offering you a clean exchange during maintenance activities.
- Very small footprint, offering you installation flexibility.
- Maximum compressor capacity 70 CFM.>/li>
- High performance filtration materials applied - No settling chamber or storage tank required.
- Simple, fast and clean installation and maintenance procedure.
- Successful separation of mineral oil, synthetic lubricants and stabile emulsions. Fixing bracket included for wall mounting.
- Brass hose connections for quick and easy installation/servicing.
- Operates with all JORC type drains (both timer controlled and level sensing).
- Competitive pricing levels.
- Private labelling and colour options available, consult factory.