Parker's JC series compressed air filters are designed for a wide variety of industrial and oil field applications where more stringent standards apply. They are a perfect complement to Parker Airtek's expanding line of filtration products. The JC Series filters are the standard offering for all Parker Airtek OFC Series dryers as well as applications for special gas service.
The JC Series filter housing is constructed of versatile and durable die cast aluminum heads and drawn bowls with an in-line threaded bowl to head design for easy use. Available in coalescing, particulate (optional high temperature particulate) and absorbing types, the JC Series offers a solution to your filtration problems. All elements are rated within ISO 8573-1 International Standards for compressed air cleanliness.
The JC Series comes standard with a Differential Pressure Indicator (DPI) up to 50 cfm and a Differential Pressure Gauge (DPG) through 1000 cfm. Manual drains and a variety of condensate drain products are also available. Factory packaging with matched components and single point connections reduces installation costs, assures performance, and allows Parker Airtek to assume total responsibility for system integrity. Features/Benefits:
Technical Specifications:Parker JC Series In-line Filter Brochure PDF
- Durable aluminum construction with powder coated finish.
- Epoxy saturated, borosilicate glass microfiber coalescing element tube.
- Outer coalescing element synthetic fabric layer allows swift removal of coalesced liquids.
- Metal retained element has added strength.
- Simple installation and maintenance.
- Visual assurance of performance (DPI indicator or gauge standard).
- Low cost of operation.
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of gases.
- CRN approved for all Canadian provinces.